ATM Kiosks Types and Features
An ATM kiosk is typically required for outdoor ATM machines as they provide protection, stability and extra life for the machine.
Types of ATM Kiosks
An ATM kiosk is manufactured with the strongest materials and craftsmanship to ensure years of durability, reliability and security. The exceptional design and engineering attracts more customers to your ATM and thus increases your sales capability.
From patented straight-line suspension systems, pre-treated and powder coated steel frames to non-corrosive, fiberglass body molded-in colors and textures, our ATM kiosk selection comes with everything you need!
Features of An ATM Kiosk
The ATM kiosk can support a variety of retail and financial automated teller machine units including the Diebold ATMs, ATMs from NCR, Fujitsu, Wincor Nixdorf, Nautilus Hyosung, Tranax as well as the Hyosung casino ATM.
- Straight-Line Suspension system: Transfers weight of the automated teller machine and eliminates bending and sagging
- Durable Fiberglass Body: Reinforced fiberglass that will not dent, chip or rust unlike those with steel exteriors
- Seamless Sealed Roof: Prevents interior water damage and exterior streaking.
- Exterior Protection: Protective strike zones and recessed panels and bases
- Structural Steel Frame: Extensive metal preparation of steel framing which includes pre-treatment washes to remove contaminants, iron phosphate coating to ensure best condition for paint adhesion, powder coating with epoxy primer to eliminate rust and corrosion.
- Secure Interior Storage: Roomy designs to hold additional electronic equipment, security and communication systems, and supplies.